2020 Chest Wall Injury Summit
April 23 - 25, 2020
The 2020 Chest Wall Injury Society annual meeting features a highly collaborative and cutting-edge exploration of current operative and non-operative, approaches to chest wall trauma. Shared experiences and expertise of surgeons from around the world provide a unique educational experience. Ongoing and future research to optimize the care of patients with chest wall injury will be presented.
- David S. Morris, MD, FACS
- Jacob Moremen, MD
- Kurt A. Martinson, MD, FACS
- Ledford L. Powell, MD
- Matthew B. Dull, MD
- Patrick Greiffenstein, MD, FACS
- Peter A. Cole, MD
- Reka Somodi, MSN, CRNP
- SarahAnn S. Whitbeck, MBA, FACEHP, CHCP
- Scott C. Gardner, PA-C
- Thomas W. White, MD, FACS, CNSC
AC Hotel Denver Downtown & Le Meridien Denver Downtown
- Book online by clicking here
- These two properties are in a merged building - so the 2020 Chest Wall Injury Summit will be held in both!
Nightly group rate
AC HOTEL BY MARRIOTT DENVER DOWNTOWN
Average nightly rates + taxes & fees: $219 - $269 USD
Settle into AC Hotel Denver Downtown and discover a contemporary blend of European comfort with urban style in the heart of the city.
LE MERIDIEN DENVER DOWNTOWN
Blending traditional European influence and a decidedly modern sense of style, Le Méridien Denver Downtown invites you to discover the best of the Mile High City.