2022 Chest Wall Injury Summit
April 28 - 30, 2022
The 2022 Chest Wall Injury Society annual meeting features a highly collaborative and cutting-edge exploration of current operative and non-operative, approaches to chest wall trauma. Shared experiences and expertise of surgeons from around the world provide a unique educational experience. Ongoing and future research to optimize the care of patients with chest wall injury will be presented.e
- Team discount: If three (3) or more members of your team register, the whole team will receive a 25% discount on each registration fee!
- CWIS Collaborative Centers discount: Approved CWIS Collaborative Center facilities receive additional discounts on registration fees for online and on-site participants (per recent email - ask your site coordinator).
- Active duty and reserve duty members of the armed services are eligible for a 25% discount on registration fees.
If any of the above discounts are applicable to you and/or your team, please contact CWIS via email (email@example.com) for the specific registration code.
COVID-19 and cancellation policy:
Please note: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination + booster shots will be required, or a rapid at-home test each day of the event. All event attendees will be required to utilize the HIPAA-compliant service CLEAR Health Pass to document vaccination or testing status. Masks will be required during indoor functions.
Cancellations made before April 20, 2022, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after that time will be non-refundable, unless under extenuating circumstances approved on an individual basis.
Need help with registration?
Check out these resources:
Grand Summit Hotel | Park City Mountain Resort
- Call-in: We have a direct line for in-house groups that can only be used by groups like CWIS. Call Vail Resorts at (855) 332-1601 and select option #1, then option #3.
- Online: (click here to make reservations online).a
Nightly group rate
|Standard hotel room||$204/night|
GRAND SUMMIT HOTEL | PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Nightly rates + taxes & fees range starting at $204 USD
Feel right at home in the heart of Park City Resort's Canyons Village. Whether you want to work or play, this Park City luxury resort will provide you with only the highest quality of service and convenience.
- Adam J. Kaye, MD, MHA, FACS
- David S. Morris, MD, FACS
- Graeme Rosenberg, MD
- Jeremy Hsu, MBBS (Hons), FACS, FRACS
- John G. Edwards, PhD, FRCS
- Joseph D. Forrester, MD, MSc
- Reka Somodi, MSN, CRNP
- SarahAnn S. Whitbeck, MBA, FACEHP, CHCP
- Scott C. Gardner, PA-C
- Thomas W. White, MD, FACS, CNSC
- Victor M. Shapiro