How can you help?
The Chest Wall Injury Society development initiatives support projects and goals designed to help us meet our mission of optimizing the operative and non-operative care of the patient with chest wall injury. This occurs in the areas of:
- International data collection and sharing among participating clinicians
- Research and publications
- Education for healthcare professionals (both within and outside of the SSRF field)
- Development and documentation of best practices
- Mentoring of new surgeons
- Patient support and information
Supporting the Chest Wall Injury Society through your financial contributions in our giving opportunities below is one of the best ways to help us grow the society, meet our strategic goals, and have a lasting mark on the profession. Please consider donating today.
If you prefer to mail in your donation, please download and complete a Donation Form and send your donation with a personal check or credit card information to the address noted on the form.